Water bottlesShow Filters
Three tips for drinking more water
- Make a habit out of always placing a water bottle at your workplace so that you have plenty of water on hand all day
- With a water bottle of steel or metal, the water will stay cool and fresh for longer
- Choose a thermos flask in a stylish design to increase your motivation for taking a drinking break
Benefits of Jobout steel water bottles
- Airtight and leak-proof cork
- Food safe BPA-free silicone sealant
- High quality 304 steel in two layers
- Insulated with copper for the best heat and cooling retention effect
- Gives no condensation on the outside
- 1 year warranty for manufacturing defects
- Hot for 12h or cold for 24h
Environmentally friendly to save plastic
The average person needs to drink about 1.5 liters of fluid a day, which corresponds to a little more than four 33cl bottles a day. This means that you save 1460 plastic bottles a year by using a reusable bottle.
Even if you only buy one plastic bottle a day, you still use 300 plastic bottles unnecessarily compared to getting a reusable steel water bottle.